
I've still been spending a ridiculous amount of time screen-shopping lately and here are a few of my finds! Unfortunately (or luckily?) only one pair in the list below is still available at the right size and isn't accompanied by indecent shipping costs: the pink brogues (oxfords, brogues...never understood the difference!). Isn't the color just amazing? I'm sure it's the kind of shoes that can brighten up your days whenever you feel down!





Edit: I just realized I forgot to mention where all these beauties came from!
1) Urban Outfitters
2) Asos
3) Office
4) Miss Selfridge
5) Office
6) ModCloth
4 comments:
I like the brown Miss Selfridge ones. I want some plain brown ones really though, they'd be more versatile.
Oh goodness. Now I have the impulse to go out and find the brown ones with the minute floral print detailing.
Gorgeous shoe chick, I really want some oxfords now xxx
http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/
I love Oxfords =) I have a pair in brown.. but looked forever for a pair of floral ones like in the first picture, but didn't have much luck! now summer is over, I guess I will have to wait till next year =P
Post a Comment