I was walking again through the halls of my school and suddenly felt as if I had never left. As if these holidays had just been a very realistic dream. This every day life that seemed a nice and reassuring daily routine to fall in when I didn't know what to do with my overload of free time now looks just as boring as it used to, two months ago at the end of the previous school year. But at least now I can tell myself that it's the last and final year.
I really wish I'll be able to leave my country to study in Great Britain. That's kind of my dreamed life. My friends told me I looked like a british school girl today. I was over the moon! ;-)
I really liked how my orange nails clashed against my shirt.
1 comment:
Amazing nailpolish! You look fabulous :)
Bubbs
www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com
Post a Comment