Friday, May 21, 2010

Pre-exam complaints






Lately that's all I'm craving for. Sunny days and lots of free time! But exams are coming and I have to deal with a huge amount of work and my endless lazyness!
Will the summer holidays finally come? I have so many projects. My cupboard is filled with fabrics and I know exactly what they will be transformed into! I also have a ton of books waiting to be read!

9 comments:

Alisia Ray said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. The picture of you in this green field is so pretty. And your jewelry collection is truly amazing!

Dulcie said...

I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there, summer is truly on its way! :) x

JessS said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I love your necklace and the dashes of teal. Good luck on those exams!

Sara said...

I hope time goes by fast for you! Summer will be here soon :) I love that dress of yours, you look very pretty :)

Becky said...

Such a cute necklace! I love your jacket.

PS Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Sarah J said...

Your necklace is gorgeous! I am totally with the whole running-in-the-fields vibe. i just need to get myself a nice pair of gumboots!

Arushi Khosla said...

Very cute jacket!

Faux Naif said...

good luck! lovely dress, by the way.

Jess & Ashley said...

Cute dress and shoes.