Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hello new shoes, bye bye blues!


I keep listening to the song New Shoes (by Paolo Nutini),
and he's so right! :-)
It makes me long for a new pair of shoes and hot summer evenings to party!
Here's what I would purchase if I had money to spend!
Let's chase the blues away,
And dance the night away!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh beautiful shoes amaing collection

Anonymous said...

Really good choices there Matilda - particularly liking the Westwoods, very posh! At first I really hated the return of clogs, but now I feel myself warming to them gradually...

New shoes banish the blues ^-^

Claire x
slightlynoodles.blogspot

hannah, heart city said...

want want want! those melissas are hawt

Leire said...

Love the floral ones! :)

Desired Youth said...

Lovely! ASOS has amazing clothing and shoes.

Raquel said...

lovely!!
x

Jess & Ashley said...

Gosh I certainly do love shoes! They never fail to make my day!

Ebony Arwen said...

Love the floral wedges!