It is well known that when one doesn't have anything special to say one speaks about the weather. (I wonder why I named my blog like that...) So... the weather has been quite british these days, I mean changing all the time, the sun fighting against the rain or the other way around. But still it's finally warming up and I even experienced something I love about hotter months: summer rain. You know these heavy rain drops that splash you when then touch the ground with that particular smell. It wasn't quite as refreshing as true summer rain but it felt nice and reminded me that spring's not so far ahead. I hope you enjoyed my weather monologue!
P.S: Can you see the rainbow in the second shot? I barely had time to take out my camera and it was already fading away!
2 comments:
lovely blog! :]
xx
I can see the rainbow... haha. Love the first shot.
ps. take a second to visit my new blog!
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment