Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(51)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(10)
I'm out of time
I'm so tired
A day's worth of pictures
If Superman said it!
Much Love Monday Project
A zepplin in the sky...
Secret Garden
Indian Summer
Into the light of the dark black night
Slowly transforming myself into a walking snowman...
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
About Me
Matilda
Because sunny days are nice, and snowy days are magic... But Rainy Days are perfect for daydreaming or finding inspiration... Perfect for Adventures!
View my complete profile
Friday, February 26, 2010
I'm out of time
No one is to be seen, and no sounds are to be heard, time is slipping out of my hands, slow and fast. But I keep wondering what's behind those mountains, a lake or a desert...
1 comment:
muchlove
said...
you capture lovely details in these shots.
February 27, 2010 at 2:59 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you capture lovely details in these shots.
Post a Comment