Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(51)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(2)
Ma chambre a la forme d'une cage
The Good Old Days
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(6)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
About Me
Matilda
Because sunny days are nice, and snowy days are magic... But Rainy Days are perfect for daydreaming or finding inspiration... Perfect for Adventures!
View my complete profile
Thursday, November 4, 2010
The Good Old Days
As Autumn has been quite mild lately I thought I could finally post the pictures I took during my Summer holidays in Spain. Spending time on the beach, sightseeing and a modern art exhibition where all part of the program.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment