Days seem to pass in a haze! I keep asking myself questions. I have so many doubts. I'm wondering what I'm worth and worrying about things that are probably stupid. Why does other people's life seem so simple? At the end of every school year I experience the same kind of feelings. Time for a change?
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Temporal Mist of doubts
Days seem to pass in a haze! I keep asking myself questions. I have so many doubts. I'm wondering what I'm worth and worrying about things that are probably stupid. Why does other people's life seem so simple? At the end of every school year I experience the same kind of feelings. Time for a change?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
omg, i feel the same way as you! i'm always wondering what i'm worth and like wondering why i'm in this life. what exactly am i meant to be. and YES, other people seem to have it SO easy. hate. them. ahh i feel your pain. i love this outfit by the way! very cute tights!
Hey Matty,
thanx for the comment on SanchPens. Spirited away is my fave resort and mystic oracle when it comes to needing answers bad(ly). I always wondered whether the world would be better off without me, or rather whether I would be better of without me. Sadly that would make me my only world. And how tragic is that?!!?
You seem smart and a creative thinker. Don't let yourself get you down. Remember: it is only the best of beings that doubt and struggle sometimes but have a core made of the gold that is the power to imagine everything possible and travel with your mind endlessly. I am sure you got that.
And keep rockin those gorgeous docs and awesome color palette!
lovely outfit honey
I love ur docs! want them :)
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
I think every single person has its own problems. I also think you look absolutely stunning :).
I always feel that way, oh my goodness. This makes me happy that I'm not the only one! It seems like everyone else knows what they want to do, and yet I have no idea what I even like.. it's hard. :( anyway, cute cute skirt and I looove your floral tights~!
super fun tights and shoes, you look cute. And trust me, noones life is simple.
Life just keeps getting harder, which is so frustrating. But at least you are cute and have a killer fashion sense :)
I love your tights and docs! You have such a unique and fun way of putting things together. Own it :)
Post a Comment